Here is the job description of volunteers:
1. To work as an English Teaching Assistant or teach English (after performance evaluation) in adults and children classes.
2. English Teaching Assistant should motivate students in Binh Duong University to speak English by attending classes, English speaking club or any extra-cirriculum activities with an aim to improving English communication for students.
3. Working hours : up to 30 hours/ week
1. A stipend for a living
2. Free accommodation (food not included, but cooking facilities available) – Around 1 kilometer from the university
3. Opportunity for tours of some provinces in Southern Vietnam.
Here are some pictures of the guesthouse where volunteers live during the time they work for Binh Duong University: