The overall orientation is to build up and develop Binh Duong University with lively objectives: To promote the potential of society, Binh Duong University is striving to build and develop into a multi-disciplinary ecological University of economics which trains practical engineers, bachelors with high expertise, by the most fundamental, advanced and practical training programs in accordance with the socio-economic development of Vietnam, the region and the world.
- Humans are born to survive and grow. Therefore, building the ecological economy is both the objective and the content. That is to say, it is the creative labor force of men for survival and sustainable development of the world.
- Every man must strive for self-survival, for the survival of their fellow human beings, for the sustainable development of the world by way of labor and creativity – that is morality. In order to do that, humankind must learn – ask through education to perfect morality – psychology – legality with the principle of constantly improving the intellectual, creative labor capacity.
- Therefore, education belongs to everyone, is by everyone and for everyone. Everyone has an equal right to enjoy education and is responsible to contribute, construct and develop education
- Education is the evolutionary process which inherits and selectively acquires the culture of mankind, but it is not a sudden revolution of destruction.
- Education has a multi-dimensional social impact on people to help them acquire methods of collecting information, processing information, and exploitng information in order to improve their own morality, psychology, and legal sense, while constantly improving wisdom, strength, and the ability to do creative work for the enrichment of their own lives and communities.
- Learning is to improve methods of collecting information, processing information, exploiting information to solve the problems arising in life (which are survival and development).
- Teaching is suggestive; to help others (and be helped) improves methods of gathering information, processing information, exploiting information for the solving of problems arising in life (which are survival and development).
· Pacific University always:
Encourages the inquisitive spirit
Commits itself to the cause of improving people's intellectual standard
Trains personnel, fosters talents
For the social development of Vietnam
Oath of graduates
We, graduates of Binh Duong University hereby swear :
”Self-perfecting life itself, tirelessly striving for a prosperous people, strong country and an equitable, democratic and civilized society for the prosperity of the Socialist Vietnam” We swear!
PRINCIPLES OF TRAINING
The training program was organized on the principle of education, including L-A-U-A (“4-H” ): Learning – Asking – Understanding – Applying (Học – Hỏi – Hiểu – Hành)
Learning in order to know how to learn.
Learning to know how to ask.
Asking to learn, asking to understand ( gathering information, processing information, exploiting information)
Understanding correctly is the only way to apply knowledge correctly.
Correct application of knowledge is the only way to effectiveness.
"Learn – Ask – Understand – Act"
GENERAL TRAINING OBJECTIVES
Binh Duong University trains practical engineers, bachelors, with a term of 4 years for university level and 03 years for college level in the following majors : economics, culture, science and technology, foreign languages, and information technology, in order to contribute to meeting the demand for human resources for an open – market economy.
– Requirements of morality, and political qualities are expressed through one’s ability to:
· Take responsibility for oneself
· Take responsibility for one’s family and loved ones
. Take responsibility for society
· Take responsibility for nature
· Have psychological understanding, cooperate and associate, and know how to live with people.
· Comply with the law
– Expertise expectaionts:
Be able to gather, process, exploit information to solve the problems in professional work
Be capable of critical thinking, creativity
Be able to compete cooperatively and cooperate in competition
Be fluent in English and computer skills for professional work (Education objectives for each specialized field of training is included in the curriculum of the faculties).
TRAINING SCALE FROM YEAR 2000 TO 2020
|Regular university – college students||10.000 students|
|Irregular university – college students||4.000 students|
|Distance education students||10.000 students|
|Intermediate vocational college students||1.500 students|
In order to implement training principles on the basis of:
Learning – Asking – Understanding – Applying
The teaching is done through the method of "mutual study", ie teachers and students study mutually and use the democratic process in the classroom in order to promote the initiative and creativity of students so that students can assert themselves. Higher aspirations of the university are that students will be able to evaluate themselves correctly.
- Full time regular training program
- Part-time training program
- Distance education through radio, television, and the Internet
- Postgraduate level
- Continuing Education level
- University level
- College level
- Intermediate level
- Vocational level
* Resolution 1:
o Complete objectives, programs, content and educational methods.
o The objective is to make the training curriculum of the university achieve three standards: most basic, most advanced, most suitable – in accordance with the practical conditions of, and based on the current economic – Ecological state of, Vietnam.
* Resolution 2:
o Complete systems of educational management and organization
o The objective here is to develop staff; educational management staff, faculty members, and a system of collaborators with professional and high quality scientific capability and the ability to carry out the task of training and research.
* Resolution 3:
o Complete technical facilities
o The goal is to build the technical facilities enough to ensure the operation of the entire educational activities of the university, including university facilities, laboratories, dormitories, as well as cultural and sports facilities
* Resolution 4:
o Complete information systems
o The goal is to build information systems to adequately and timely provide the process of training, and scientific research to students and lecturers
* Resolution 5:
o Finalize the policy and regime.
o The goal is to build the appropriate mechanisms to promote the potential of society in order to build and develop the university on the basis of perfecting the organization and operation regulations of the university.
o Complete the cultural environment of the university.
o The goal here is to build a healthy and pure educational environment in which everyone unites together, respects creative labor, promotes initiative, creativity and fulfills their duties completely.
* Resolution 7:
o The goal being to form cooperative relationships with local and foreign units to implement the tasks of the university.